Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Homecoming

Sterling's homecoming was this past weekend. It was a beautiful day and all went well. The parade seemed better than normal. Which means a 15 minute parade instead of 10. We won the football game fairly easily and the musical went well! Since I am on the Sterling College alumni council we help out with homecoming more than the average Joe. I helped set up the alumni booth and then sold tickets for the food fair. I got yelled at by one person when I didn't tell her how much the tickets cost, even though there were three signs stating the price at my table. There was a very LOUD band playing behind me, hence the reason I didn't shout to her, "They are 50 cents a ticket." I need to work on getting thicker skin! :) Anyway, things are back into full swing at the college. The new president is really making huge strides in helping us become more financially secure. He doesn't just talk about things, he really makes them happen. Well, I guess that is the latest SC update. I must go now so that I can shower and get ready to head to my good ole' alma mater for another day of work.

No comments: