Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mango Grill!

Andrew and I (mainly Andrew) have lots of crazy ideas. Our latest one is that we would like to open a restaurant in Sterling. This idea was sparked when we saw a restaurant building for sale and when we thought about the lack of good food in Sterling. I had sort of dismissed the idea from my mind for a while but we brought it up at lunch today with a bunch of our co-workers. They thought it was a terrific idea.

I am fairly hesitant to do this since we know we don't want to stay in Sterling forever. Not that a restaurant is forever, but it would take more of a committment than what we are living with now. We also don't really know how to run a restaurant. Of course, no one was born knowing how to run one, they just learned. We will probably be looking into this idea for the future and just see what comes of it. I am tired of having all these good ideas but never going for them. We just sit in our little quiet life and don't try anything new so that may motiviate me to actually do this. I think I would really enjoy it as well. We came up with many different names this weekend (the funniest being, "I'm not Wong" in otherwords, no oriental food) but I think we really liked Mango Grill, after the color of Andrew's hair. Who knows, maybe one of our crazy ideas will come true, one day!

No comments: