Friday, November 06, 2009

39 week appointment

I had my 39 week appointment this morning. I'm actually not 39 weeks until tomorrow, but who is counting. :)

Everything looks good. I'm so thankful!

  • Blood pressure normal
  • No swelling
  • No weight gain (whatsoever- yeah!)
  • 3 cm dilated (2 cm last week)
  • Baby has now dropped and is engaged and ready to come. The midwife didn't actually give me what "station" the baby was at but from what she said, I would guess it to be a -1 or 0.

So for now, we wait until the little miss decides to come. The appointment took over an hour because she had to leave for a while to deliver a baby. I'm so thankful that my gracious mother-in-law could keep Abigail for me, so I didn't have to worry about her during the wait.

Today is also day #1 of my new job - being a stay-at-home mom. Who knows, this job may last years or may last a few months but I'm planning on enjoying raising my kids without being divided by work, while I can.

Here is a self-portrait I took about two weeks ago. We're going to try to take more pictures this week, with Abigail, if possible. At least I have these self-portraits, just in case she decides to come tonight.



Happy Friday!

No comments: