Thursday, July 05, 2007

Mom-in-training?

I'm not sure if my body is just trying to train me to function with sleepless nights or what, but I feel like I'm in training. I did take a significantly long nap yesterday, but I was so tired in the afternoon I felt like I couldn't walk another step when I got home. So I took a nap. When it came time for bed, I finished reading about midnight. I usually read until I feel like I have to prop my eyes open, which some nights is at 10:00 pm. I laid there (I may have slept a little) until 2:30 am when I fully woke up and couldn't sleep anymore. I went out to the couch, with the idea to pop in a movie (always makes me sleep), but just listened to music on my iPod instead. The fridge noises kept bothering me so I went back to bed about 4:00 am and I seriously don't think I slept much, if any during that time, since I had to keep skipping the fast songs on my iPod. I finally fell asleep (for good) about 4:30 am, only to be awakened by my alarm at 6. Well, I made it and I'm here at work today, and I haven't fallen asleep yet! Still being gagged by the fridge and feeling a bit queasier today than the last few days but I think it is lack of sleep and lack of water. I'm going to go drink some of that now! I don't think my bed has ever sounded so good before!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime,

Your sister told me about your blog and the great news! Congrats to you and Andrew both! You will be amazing parents! I pray that you will get past the fridge sickness:)

Blessings,
Amanda Mount