Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It's about time?

We had a great trip to Kansas! It was so much fun to see old college friends, visit with family, and attend our friend's beautiful wedding. We truly did have a great time. I will hopefully post again with pictures soon. I always feel like I'm just catching up on things. My morning sickness is still hitting me hard, but only at home. I was fine while we were in Kansas. Anyway, I feel so nervous today but I think it's about time to tell my boss and co-workers that I'm expecting! Ah! I just wish I could have someone do it for me or just know when the right time is. I feel like I ought to tell them before Friday, because I will be out of the office a bit longer because of my second prenatal appointment. It's right around lunch time, but it may go a little past 1:00 pm. Anyway, my nerves are shot. I just need to get up the guts to walk in there and do it! Ah! I guess I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments: