Monday, July 09, 2007

Ah! Blogger won't let me add a title! Oh well, I guess it will save at least 5 minutes of me sitting here thinking up one. I thought I was beginning to feel better, however I did not feel good yesterday. I started to perk up in the afternoon, only to be hit by a KILLER sinus headache in the evening hours. I couldn't even read or watch TV. I sort of felt like I was dying about the time Andrew got into bed at 11:00 pm. It cleared up in the middle of the night, because I remember waking up and taking the cold rag off my head because I felt better. Sorry if this whole paragraph doesn't make sense. I feel like if I blink my eyes, they might stay closed for a while. I got 8 hours of sleep last night, and took a nap in the afternoon, but I guess I need more than that! :)

I may have overdone it on Saturday. I cleaned the church, mowed the front yard, cleaned the house some, and then decided to actually paint the nursery upstairs. It may have all been too much! Ok, I'm off to actually concentrate on some work today. It's VBS week! Ah!

No comments: