Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yeah for my mom!

Take a look at what my sweet talented mother is making for us! Diapers! I bought the pattern and materials but took one look at it and realized it was probably beyond me (I might try it later, maybe) so I passed it off to my mom and look what she has already done. Isn't it cute?! I can't wait to use these on our precious baby!


Not sure why she used this doll as a model. We had better looking dolls, I promise!

So Tiny!


P.S. Yes, we are going to give cloth diapering a try (for health and cost savings). But really, isn't the diaper just so cute?! Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

stanley said...

Mayber u can join Google Adsense to make some extra bucks, check out mine at http://blogpower-stanley.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great idea! how much did it cost to make them?