Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend!

I feel so tired that I can hardly remember what we did this past weekend. So, I'd better write it down before I forget! On Saturday, I did my usual job of helping Andrew's uncle clean the church then Andrew and I headed off for a wedding. Andrew was the official photographer. We looked through his photos last night and there are some very good ones. After we finished with the wedding, we went to see a movie. On Sunday, I taught Sunday school, then we headed out to go on a canoeing adventure with some of our friends from church. It took us about 4 hours to go 6 miles in our canoes, but we stopped many times in order to let Andrew (and occasionally other guys) jump off of branches and ropes into the river. Then, there were the times that we got stuck on the bottom of the river. It was occasionally deep (where the rope swings were) but there were plenty of spots that weren't even 1 foot deep. Anyway, there were five canoes and we all stuck together and had a lot of fun. I was so exhausted after that experience that I went home and read for a while and went to bed. I must have pinched a nerve paddling, or something, since my left arm ached all night. It has done this before and I feel an ache in my left shoulder, so they must be related. It feels better now. I got a decent amount of sleep over the weekend but I still feel pretty exhausted today. I think all my jobs are catching up with me. So, after my lessons tonight, it will be early to bed so I can focus more at work tomorrow!

No comments: