Thursday, June 28, 2007

Training and Gross Things!

Dewey decided last night that we needed some training in the art of getting up at night. He was in the laundry room, like usual, except he was whining and barking for an extended period of time (we're talking 1/2 hour +, the time was fuzzy since I was half awake)! So, I finally got up and took him outside (in the rain) to pee. He continued to whine about 15 minutes after that, probably just wanting to sleep in our bed. Apparently, I'm a softy, because as soon as Andrew went out to him and just said "no Dewey" in a gruff voice that even scared me, Dewey was quiet for the rest of the night. I guess we're discovering who the disciplinarian might be.

Also, please skip the next part if you don't want to read about gross things!

La

La
La
La

I just had the pleasure of getting sick at work today. The worst part is that my nose started to bleed right during the "up chuck." Anyway, no harm done. It quit very quickly afterwards. I thought I was starting to feel better as I have been supplementing with B vitamins (and some say that helps morning sickness) but I guess surprises can still happen! At least I feel better now! So, hopefully this will make for smooth sailing during our staff meeting this afternoon, as I'm just not ready to tell the news yet, although the time may come more quickly than I anticipate! I'm looking forward to the rain they say is coming this afternoon and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of sleep tonight, after last night! :)

No comments: