Friday, June 22, 2007

Two Posts! You Guys are Lucky!

To take my mind off of my queasy rolling stomach, I was browsing the good ole' Target for some things.

*Disclaimer: Yes, I know it is very (too) early to be looking at this stuff. Yes, I know I have many months to plan and prepare but I'm not getting any of this (yet), and that's why I'm going slowly . . . one item at a time. But . . . it's fun to think about!

So, what crib do you like better?
Rochester Crib w/ Drawer at Target - $199.99


OR


Aspen Stages Crib with drawer at Target - $369.99

Both seem very acceptable to boy or girl. I just love a dark stain on wood but I'm also open to white (seems like that could be dirty). Ok, well that took about 5 minutes of my time. Perhaps I'll eat a cracker! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the $199.00 crib better.
(Smile.)

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Jaime,

Congratulations on your "condition." Treasure this exciting time of your life.

Regarding cribs, will either of these models easily break down to roll through a doorway? I speak from (ancient) experience!

Love,

Uncle Doug