Monday, June 18, 2007

You Guessed It!

We're expecting a baby in early February. My first appointment is next Monday and I have already taken the day off of work! Yeah for sleep! Andrew said he would have to tell his boss (since Andrew is coming with me to the appointment) and I think that is fine.

The rest of this post will most likely be about puking, so if you don't want to read it, stop here!

So, I really didn't think I would be the type of person to actually get physically sick (a little nauseated maybe) but my second episode was this morning! Both times have been because of something stupid I did. The first time I took my vitamins on an empty stomach (still managed to wait until Andrew had left the hotel room) and this morning I threw out some stinky soup. I knew the thought of it made me gag but I told myself it wouldn't be a big deal. It was the smell that got me this time. Andrew was in the bathroom and so I had to use our back yard! Sorry if this is too much information. I think things like this will spur Andrew on to finish the upstairs bathroom more quickly (which he already hopes to have done by August). I was hoping none of our neighbors were out for a morning stroll! I haven't tried the crackers in bed thing, but I may have to start trying that. For the most part, I feel fairly good, so long as I have something in my stomach and I don't think about yucky foods (like green peppers and eggs, which I'm sure I will love again in a few months).

I was feeling so good last night before bed that I was beginning to worry about my hormone levels or that everything was ok with the baby, so I guess that is what I get for worrying, a great big reminder. I'm hoping to have a new look for my blog but I need the help of my ultra talented husband, so it may take awhile before we have the time!

No comments: