Saturday, June 09, 2007

MIA

Sorry that I haven't posted very often and that my posts have been boring! I am in the midst of working on a new template for my blog to make things more interesting and will try to put it up once we get back from Kansas! Tonight I am practicing with the piano player from the Monroe Pres Church, as I am singing there on Sunday, and then tomorrow night Andrew and I are going to enjoy a nice homemade pizza and movie. We used to do this all the time, but haven't lately, since our small group meets on Friday nights. We used to get mexican food, so I'm still having a debate between making Mexican food or having my yummy homemade pizza (I use a WW crust and lots of fresh veggies. Of course, there is always plenty of cheese too.). The weather here has been absolutely amazing this last week. It's supposed to be in the 90's today and so I'm holding out hope for perhaps a swim this weekend. It doesn't feel like summer until I've been swimming!

No comments: