Sunday, June 03, 2007

Yards and Such

Our major project this last week has been getting our yard to grow. We thought that it might be hopeless, due to lack of rain, but we've begun to see a few little sprouts shoot up. There IS hope! I wish I had some pictures to post, but we just haven't gotten around to doing so. We enjoyed a nice little thunderstorm this evening to help water our grass. The next two weeks will be filled with us preparing to head to Kansas for a wedding the weekend after next. We are leaving on Wednesday night, and staying in St. Louis, in order to have Andrew arrive for the wedding festivities (he's a groomsman). I have to work ahead at work, so that's what I'll be doing. It works out well, if I know when I am going to be gone, and I can get stuff done ahead of time. Guess that's all for now!

No comments: