Friday, June 22, 2007

Plans . . .

My crazy and exciting plans for the evening include . . . . SLEEP! I have never been this tired in my life. Feel like I could sleep sitting up and I can't have a shot of caffeine as a pick-me-up.

Also, the refrigerator and I had another wrestling match this morning. The fridge won! The freezer doesn't have the same effect, weird!

We finally got a much needed soaking rain this morning. Hopefully our patchy grass will grow a bit. I made Dewey go out into the rain this morning to pee. He has been such a good dog lately. I can even let him out into the garage and say "sit" and he stops and sits before exiting the garage (so I can tie him up). He was scared of the thunder.

Perhaps I'd better work, so maybe I can go home early and catch a nap!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had the same battle with the cabinet next to our fridge when I was pregnant, the one that housed our spices and stuff. Just THINKING about opening it made me gag. The weird thing was that it didn't happen until about 12 weeks or so, and it only lasted about 2 weeks, then I was fine. SO WEIRD.

I never really believed pregnant women when they talked about nausea and aversions. I thought it was all in their heads. Until I experienced it for myself- it's definitely real!! Hope you start feeling better soon :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! I think my husband believes it's all in my head but oh well!