Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We didn't pass!

I decided to stay home from work due to terrible sinus congestion and constant sneezing. Anyway, I just went out to check and see if we passed the framing inspection and the "fail" sticker said that we had to have the approved set of plans at the house for the inspector. The frustrating part is that I called the building department this morning to ask if there was anything the inspector needed and all they said was that he needed access to the house. Argh! So, I guess the real inspection is tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened with your inspection today?

Unknown said...

We failed. There were three things that needed fixing. Two of them seem like misunderstandings to us, so I'll call the county today and see what I can work out.