I've created the following list from my trip to Chicago.
Top 10 Reasons I Love my Sister (and love to visit her):
10) She always comes to pick me up, even if I'm on a street corner (in downtown Chicago)!
9) We can hobble along together on the ice and not seem too weird or too old.
8) She made me some yummy fondue (cheese and chocolate).
7) She lets me hang out with a group of all Psychologists, which I found wonderfully refreshing.
6) She is fascinated with my ability to do a sinus cleanse!
5) We can talk about things, like exclamation marks, for long periods of time.
4) She warns me before having to hold hands in church, after singing the Jesse Tree song.
3) She takes me to the nationally ranked, Wheaton College Cafeteria.
2) She pumped up my air mattress with a hand pump. It was funny!
1) She let me meet her date for this weekend, and didn't get mad when I remarked about how normal he was compared to her other dates (and didn't get mad when I told the date that she had broken her nose in basketball . . . . although to my defense, that was better than saying "oh my, I think I have on someone else's pants").