Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Passing the time!

I'm amazingly bored at work. I just got done folding tons of bulletins, so I'm taking a break and posting this. I'm hoping this will keep my mind of off our inspection with an unknown result.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? gallbladder surgery Jan of 04

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? a quilt, my earring holder, a picture, etc.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? it's pink and razor-like

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO? I like almost anything. I usually listen to praise and worship music.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Around 6 am, I think

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? my house to be finished!

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? family and friends I've moved away from

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? I have no idea.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? rain or my tea brewing device making Orance and Spice at work.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? not generally

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK? only if I'm alone for a long time and awake

12. What? what..what..

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? I'm not sure, I like lots

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? duh, red heads, of course

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? well, since that already happened, I'd have to say Sterling Lake.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Tea only

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? it changes, probably sausage

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Coconut pecan pie or a warm brownie with ice cream and caramel

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? Ha! I probably shouldn't answer this question on here. Let's just say it was someone that I live with.

20. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE? sing . . . yes, speak . . . no

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX): a hockey puck

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes, I like a lot of people! My husband, family, and friends.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Yep, my elbows. It's gross!

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I'm not sure I have a favorite right now. Anything that fits and looks ok.

25. WHAT`S YOUR DREAM CAR? Chrysler 500 (black with tan leather interior)

27. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR DREAMS? finish my house and have a family or be in a touring singing group

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I've always been a fan of writing notes. That way they can keep it with them. (I like getting notes too).

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:7

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? I've always wanted to see what being blonde would be like but I generally like my brunette hair.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Butler County Building Department (I've got it memorized).

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? guilt or farting (at home) and way way overprotective parents (at work)

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S? yep! Canada once, and Europe twice.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Caring too much what everyone thinks about unimportant stuff (like appearance and money)

36. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE? I'd like to try several places out. Chicago, Hawaii, New Zealand, or Europe

37. FIRST JOB? babysitting

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes, in middle school, until my friend's mom got mad and I got chewed out. I NEVER did it again.

39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY? working!

40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE? tummy tuck or something done with my hips!

41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY? taking a break from work

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? singing at Monroe Pres probably

43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? wouldn't make much difference to me (besides cooking).

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? a nice relaxing dinner in my new house (hopefully)

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I've always thought I wanted four. Now that I want to adopt as well as have biological kids, I'm not sure how that will turn out.

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? just my middle name, after my Grandpa

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No.

48. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVORITE? the one with the diamonds on it!

49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? last night (I think a few times).

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I don't write too fast.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?i really don't like lunch meat (or any other kind of processed meat). I will eat turkey but that's about it.

52. ANY BAD HABITS? My main bad habit is worry!

53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? hmm, I don't think I have any embarrassing CD's. Andrew's first CD was the bodyguard, that's sort of embarrassing.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably. It takes a while for me to form deep relationships with people, so I hope I'd stick around.

55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? probably when I was younger

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Generally, no. I try to keep myself presentable but not spend too much time or money dwelling on it as I think there are more important things in life.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Oh, all sorts of immature things. Andrew usually lets me beat on him for a while and then I end up crying.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? umm, where is my first home?? Actually, my second home right now is probably my in-law's house.

59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? not strangers but if I know people I'm pretty trusting.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? any doll

61. WHAT ARE THE FIRST THREE NUMBERS IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 513

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?at times. I try to not overuse it.

64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? no..

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? loves God, emotionally stable, caring, sense of humor (a.k.a my husband)

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Jaimer

68. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope

69. WHO IS YOUR CRUSH? Umm, I'm married.

70. WHAT`S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Coconut or Toffee Chip

71. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT ON A DATE? I do believe that was last Friday night.

72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? red, pink, and black (to wear)

73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? They were ALL removed in March

74. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? My family, good friends and Sterling co-workers

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? it would be fun but it takes a lot of time

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? preschool kiddos having play time the the gym here at the church. They are excited because today is their last day before Christmas.

77. LAST THING YOU ATE? sandwich

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jenny my sis

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?walk

80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I Will Trust in You (Craig Aven, the Worship Leader at our church)

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE: right now it's the Butler County Building dept. Just kidding. I don't really hate much.

82. FAVORITE DRINK? Cranberry or peach tea.

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN: I have no idea.

84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT? football to watch, tennis to play

85. HAIR COLOR?light brown

86. EYE COLOR? I've never really known. Depends on what I'm wearing.

87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES? only after I take my contacts out.

88. SIBLINGS? yes, a sister and a brother

89. FAVORITE MONTH? May!

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yes!

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?The weather channel this morning

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Hmm, probably May 25th (our anniversary)

93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Not Applicable!

94. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!!

95. KISSES OR HUGS?both please, I prefer hugs, and lots of them!

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships

97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Amy Doane perhaps?

98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Jennie or Maggie! :) Althought it would be fun if they did!

99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Born O'Hurley. I wouldn't recommend it.

100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU? Yes, my husband is. He's told me several times today!

No comments: