Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Chicago Update

I had a fabulous time in Chicago! My sister and I spent many hours just hanging out together and talking. We also had fun going to tea at the Urban Tea Lounge, attending the Wheaton College Christmas concert, making fondue, and a volleyball tournament. I have a few pictures that I'll put on later. We both miss Sasha living in Chicago and hope that she comes home soon!

Well, we have continued to postpone our electrical inspections. Andrew continues to talk to the inspector and find things to fix. I think this is just fine. The inspectors will charge per visit, so it's better to get it right first, rather than have the inspector back time and time again. I'm obviously ready to be in our new house, but I realize the benefits of being patient.

No comments: