Monday, July 17, 2006

What City Are You?

Since we have all had so much fun with the Real Age quiz I posted on here that I thought this might also be fun. I found it through Amy Doane's blog (link at the right). Take this short quiz to find out what city you are. I'm not sure I agree with all of this. The driven and successful part, maybe. Take the quiz and post your results in the comments section!! :) Enjoy!

You Are New York

Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.

Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Am Boston

Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block

I am a bit pompous sometimes!

Anonymous said...

I am Austin

A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.
You're totally weird and very proud of it.
Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.

Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick

Anonymous said...

I'm Boston too!
Carol

Anonymous said...

That doesn't surprise me Carol! These tests are fun Jaime. Thanks for putting them in to your blog.

Anonymous said...

I am Austin too! And by the way, I was 46.5 (and am actually 45 years old)...Yes, I like these too, Jaime - thanks for doing them. They are fun and interesting!