Friday, July 07, 2006

Things I severely dislike!

1) I really have discovered that I dislike money. Not that I dislike having money but I just don't like to feel so controlled by it.

2) I dislike ditches. I like that ditches drain water away from things but . . . well, maybe I should say that I don't like to mow on a slant. I'm a Kansas girl, we aren't used to anything closely related to hills, slopes, or mountains.

3) I dislike my check engine light. It has been on for about two weeks, yet nothing seems to be wrong with my car. Just makes me nervous.

4) I dislike plats and surveys. I understand why they would be necessary but I am annoyed by them right now!

5) I dislike zits. My skin has been reacting so strangely lately. My shoulders have been especially bad and I have no idea what the problem is. Nothing has changed, as far as soap or diet is concerned. Maybe I should try Proactiv. Any ideas?

6) I dislike road kill. . . . especially when I am walking. No one should have to walk past a furry arm here or a little tail there. Aren't there road cleanup services?

7) I dislike leaving my doggy. Really all he requires is food, water, (umm, some minorly expensive vet bills), and human attention. The only time he is destructive is when he is unable to get the attention he craves (or when he sees that chewy stuffed animal that he has a fetish for). He is much better if you let him wander around the house with you, rather than lock him away by himself. Isn't that what we all want? Just a little attention and companionship??!

Mainly this post was to say how much I dislike the way money control's me. It makes me irritable. We need new sheets that don't have rips and that fit our bed, however, with all the things coming up we have to fund for our house (plot plan, septic plan, survey, building permit, township certificate, closing costs, mailbox, a couch, and other hidden costs) sheets are more of a luxury than a necessity!! Ok, I'm done ranting now. I'll try to post a list soon of things that I like. That list will be much longer.

No comments: