Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We Need Design Help!


We had a great meeting with UBuildIt today. We got the budget reviewed and the next steps reviewed before we can start. We are getting so close! Anyway, our consultant said that we can help to speed up the process a bit by getting a few things picked out ahead of time. We have already finished picking out the kitchen and bathroom cabinets, countertops, and hardware. So our next project is to pick the color of siding that we want. We are having a tough time with this so we would like some input. Please review the colors below (other colors may be available, so feel free to suggest something else) and let me know in a comment which one you like best. Please pick a house color and a shutter color.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like pebble clay for siding and hen you could do just about anything for shutters....some mossy green or blue? or even another neutral...
I need to see actual color samples to tell, carol

Anonymous said...

I like the pebble clay or natural cedar or charcoal gray for siding and shutters either one of the blues or maybe a black shutter. For me it depends on what you are doing for a roof - what sort of shingles will you have (or are you doing a metal roof)? I also think you should match your shutters to your door. Blue shutters/blue door, or black/black or I agree with Carol on the mossy green - that would be gorgeous too. Thanks for asking!!

Anonymous said...

OOps - I forgot to sign that - that was (and I am) - Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Wayne likes Hampton Blue with Cedar Shutters and I like any of the four middle shades with black shutters and a brightly painted door to coordinate - red would be best.

Anonymous said...

I like the combination of pebble clay and natural cedar (is that the one that's directly below it??). If you were looking at a siding/shutter combo, that would be pretty. I also really like the chesapeake green--how pretty would that be??? :) And it's just a little different than the norm.