Friday, September 09, 2005

South Beach Crazies!

Ok, for those of you who don't know, I am on the South Beach Diet. The plan has three phases. The first phase, the strict phase, is two weeks long. You have to read the book to get the whole explaination but in a nut shell it is NO sugar or bread, no carbs at all, for two weeks. I am on day four of this phase. In phase two you start adding good carbs, such as fruits and whole grain bread. You stay in this phase until you have reached your ideal weight and then you have a little more freedom on the Phase 3 which is the maintenance phase. Ok, all that explained . . .

Someone brought cinnamon rolls into my office this morning, grrrrrr, two huge trays, and left them all day for me to smell. I have been such a good girl and not eaten even a nibble! Yeah! I still have an hour and a half until we leave work but I will and can do it!! I will go have a snack of low-fat string cheese instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime - I love your poem and the Bible verses were wonderful too - thank you for the smiles and inspiration. Eeeghh I can't stand diets, so more power to you and as far as commenting about them - I think it is important to do so - congratulations on not eating the cinnamon rolls!! Linda :)