Thursday, September 22, 2005

Note from the Wyoming Church!

Hello all you doubters, family and friends. Just joking. I have been doing ok (I think) at being content in this situation and just having patience except when I answer (or don't) other people's questions (a bit fault of mine, being annoyed at unanswerable questions), so I am glad to finally have an answer for you. I don't know if I got the job or not (you'll see the email from the church below) but I am content whatever happens (staying, going, changing jobs, or not, etc). I have learned a lot about that lately. Anyway, I will share with you all the recent email that I got from the church.
---------------------------------------------
Hi Jaime, We checked all your references and you are indeed a
great person in everyone's estimation. We don't have the background
check back yet, but I'm sure its clean. We are interviewing a second
candidate at Church on Sunday and should have an answer for you Monday
or at least by Thursday next week. Thank you for your patience.
--------------------------------------------
Please continue to be patient with me. I will email, post on my blog, call, instant message, hand write a letter (just kidding), the moment I find out anything, even if it is that I didn't get the job. Thanks for all your support throughout this whole process.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll see how long it really takes them to get back to you!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Being patient is hard. Being content in your current situation is even harder. Good luck! I know that no matter what the outcome, the right job is out there.