Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So Many Blessings!

I need to blog about so many things that I can't fit them all in so I will just give you an update. There is no word yet from the Wyoming Church. I appreciate everyone's concern about the situation. I have been very encouraged lately by these verses so I will share. I have read these over and over in my life but it is amazing how different verses will mean different thing to you at different points in your life.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 4:8 - I lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

And my favorite verse ever:
Zephaniah 3:17 - The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.

I love this verse because the verse contains promises of: salvation (he is mighty), delight, quietness, love, and rejoicing with singing. Of course my favorite part is the singing part. I hope you all have a great day.

No comments: