Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Bad Poem about my husband!

Ok, so I am no poet. Our software program is down at work and I have accomplished everything else I can in the last two days without the program, so I thought I would write Andrew a little poem. It is very unlike me to put things like this in a public place because of this guilt complex I have (more on that later, maybe) but I just decided that I don't want to hide the fact that I love my husband very much and appreciate him. If you have a problem with that well. . . I hope you don't. So here is my poem dedicated to my husband. Sorry it is so poorly written. Jenny was always the poet in the family! This has been posted with the permission of Andrew.

My dear husband is so sweet.
When I ask him to, he always rubs my feet.
He helps me take care of the dishes
And always encourages me to eat fishes.

My husband always takes care of the money
And puts up with me when I am funny.
My husband does a great job mowing the lawn
And enjoys playing on the computer with that little pawn. (Online chess)

My husband loves to watch Science Fiction
And can correct me nicely on my diction. (especially pronouncing movie star's names)
My husband bought me a wonderful dog
And he also helps me write on my blog.

My husband gives me sweet little kisses
A Birthday or Anniversary he never misses.
Every morning (almost) my husband makes the bed
He is also very good at keeping me fed. (Too good!) :)

My husband works very hard on our house.
He always protects me from the mouse.
My husband loves computers a whole bunch.
I always love it when he comes home for lunch.

My husband is good at making roast.
But he has been known to boast.
At least he admits this boastful sin
And always stays away from anything relating to gin.

My husband always drives the car so I can read.
He is so tall that he looks like a Swede.
My husband helps me with my diet.
He even loves me when I am not quiet.

My husband says I'm beautiful so I know
That he will love me even though my thighs may grow.
I always love to spend time with my husband, do you know why?
Because he is the most wonderful, caring, sensitive guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem. Very "fairchild" of you.