Monday, September 27, 2010

Ah, a break!

I'm experiencing a rare break from overwhelming nausea at the moment so I guess I'll blog. Ha!

We're doing fine around here. I feel like I'm barely holding on most of the time but I know that's not true.

Abigail is doing great in her big girl bed. She only had a night or two where she cried out. It was for someone to come and take her to the bathroom ("I need go pee pee in the potty.") I don't know if that was the new bed or the potty training's fault but she hasn't done that in a while.

Elsie . . . still doesn't sleep well. She got up at 11 pm last night so I had firm resolve to let her cry for a while. She "fussed" (not really outright crying) until about midnight. Then she wailed. I let it go until 12:30 but by then I was exhaused. I went and fed her. She slept until morning.

She was playing in the kitchen this morning and got a little too close to our step (we have one step between the kitchen and the tiled mud room) and she fell. Just one step but it gave her a pretty good fat and bloody lip. Poor baby.

My parents may be coming for a visit in a few weeks. We're all excited about that. It all depends on how wheat planing goes!

I'm still working. Most of my days are focused on just getting food into my kids and myself and getting a few hours in for work. I have plenty to do!

Sorry this is so boring! I have a few recipes to share if I can manage to look at the food pictures long enough to post them.

No comments: