Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Time Flies

Wow, the holidays went very fast around here! Both sides of A's family were here for a visit. It was very fun, but I didn't lay on my couch as much as I thought I would! :) I'll have to do that this month instead. It feels weird to be back at work but if I really think about it, I only have about 4 weeks left and then I'm on maternity leave. Weird again, huh?! I can't believe we are so close to our little girl's arrival. Her room is starting to take shape. I am ready for Andrew to put up shelving in the closet, so I can start hanging things up. Hopefully he will do that this weekend. I'm also excited to pick up our crib next week and get the room all arranged. It is early but I always like to be prepared!

We have not done well with taking pictures lately, but hopefully that will improve when A receives his lighting kit. Ok, I am slacking at work and really should be working. I have so much to do but just have low energy today! :)

No comments: