Monday, January 14, 2008

Day of Celebration

January 14th is a day filled with many things to celebrate!

- Today is my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! I will be nice and not put your age on here, but really you still seem very young to me! I hope you have a great birthday and can get out and celebrate.

- Today is my in-law's wedding anniversary. I will say they have been married 30 years! I have been picking my brain for what to give you! FYI, we finally came up with something but it was your son's final decision! :)

- Today was Andrew's grandparents anniversary. Even though his grandpa is no longer with us, it is still a good day to remember him and celebrate all the joy and laughter they had together through the years.

- And last (and yes least), my sweet little puppy turns three today. For his birthday gift, Andrew refrained from smacking him when he (Dewey), once again, pulled Kleenex out of the trash this morning. I gave him a toy! :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

annaO said...

Today is my parent's anniversary too! I guess it's a good day for getting married and having babies/puppies. :)

D said...

Happy 14th!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jaime! We are looking forward to having dinner with you and Andrew at the Grand Finale soon. That will be very nice!
Love, Susan