Friday, March 24, 2006

Weekly Appreciation

I have had lot of things to appreciate this week. These are not in any particular order (after Andrew, of course) Here are some of them. . . .

1) My caring husband, who took wonderful care of my after my teeth were extracted! He was so thoughtful and thought of things that I couldn't while I was out of it for a while.

2) My parents for the beautiful flowers that brought me great comfort and for the many comforting phone calls!

3) Andrew's grandma, who worked hard to make me comfortable this week, along with her regular nursing duties, and she can make a mean batch of biscuits and gravy!

4) My co-workers and boss for their concern for me throughout the week, their prayers, and their insistance that I leave early when I looked pale from pain!

5) Andrew's grandpa, for the long talk and reassurance he gave me right before I left for the dentist.

6) Andrew's mom for making me tea and a smoothie and for checking up on me.

7) For my puppy, who is almost not a puppy anymore, for cuddling and keeping me company in bed!

Thanks to all who helped take care of me. I am feeling so much better today after receiving my second treatment of antibiotic packs. I hope I didn't leave anyone else out but I'm sorry if I did.

No comments: