Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Family!

Please be praying for Andrew's grandpa. He had some emergency breathing problems yesterday and had to have a traech tube put in yesterday! He needs a lot healing! Just pray that he will have comfort and peace in the upcoming days.

I have to put in another plug here for my wonderful family. Here is the latest wonderful thing they have done for me (us). They were going to give me my old car back (which they gave me in the first place) so that Andrew and I wouldn't have to buy another car anytime soon. Yesterday, my dad calls to say that he traded the old Buick in for a newer car and says that I can have my pick between the car they just bought or another car they own. Both are better, have less miles, and are more reliable then the ole Buick. My dad has gone to all this trouble to make sure that I have a good car to drive back to Kansas and one that will last us a little bit longer. They haven't had to do any of this! Aren't they great?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As someone especially fond of your family, I agree. They are wonderful.