Thursday, March 23, 2006

Appointment

Well, I have an appointment with the dentist today at 12:30 so he can check for dry socket. I had such a painful night. I woke up at 4:00 am and couldn't sleep because of the pain. I didn't want to take a prescription pill because I wanted to be able to drive to work. So, I took some Ibuprofen and got ice for my face. I eventually fell back asleep. I made it into work today and actually feel a little better than yesterday. We'll see what the doctor says. I am ready for some pain relief. Poor Andrew has a little bit of a cold. I have tried out several natural remedies to see if it will shorten the time of his cold. So far it hasn't gotten too bad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got back from the doctor. I have a dry socket on one side and the beginnings of one on the other side. They gave me an antibiotic pack down in the socket. Now, if my sinus headache would clear up I would be fine!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be surprised if the headache is from the teeth also. Glad that you are getting that cleared up.
Susan