Monday, January 30, 2006

New Book!

I usually don't recommend non-fiction books. However, in this case I must make an exception! I usually read during my lunch hour and those books are usually fiction. It is just what I like and prefer. However, I recently purchased fly-lady's new book, Body Clutter. I just read one chapter today at lunch but it is so good!! It is all about the different reasons we eat, not out of hunger, and babysteps to take to overcome these fattening and emotionally painful reasons. I would recommend it to anyone who has struggled with weight-loss, or body image problems. In my struggle to lose weight, it seems as if my biggest struggle is that I want to lose fast and forever. I forget that it took a while to get like this and therefore it will take a while to lose it. I just get overwhelmed and worn out from trying and give up. Flylady helps us to implement habits, so it doesn't seem like so much work! www.flylady.com. If you haven't have heard of flylady then you can check out her website or leave me a comment :) and maybe I can be promted to write a post about that!

No comments: