Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful trip to Kansas. It was a little too quick but we enjoyed the visit anyway. We got to see lots of family because we took a little trip to Downs (where the Walter's reside). It was fun to take a trip together (and finally get to see each other again) and to visit family.

My first day of work is tomorrow. I'm not sure what to expect but I am looking forward to it. I was supposed to have my audition with the May Festival Chorus tomorrow evening but I haven't heard from them and was supposed to get a letter. I will call tomorrow and may try to reschedule even though I have prepared a song. My nose is a bit stuffy so next week would be better!

I guess the big news around here is that Andrew's grandpa is very sick. He has a blood infection called sepsis. I don't know much about it but he really needs lots of prayers. He is in the ICU right now. So, please pray for him. Well, that is about all for now. I have several blogs in my mind so hopefully more will come soon!

No comments: