Monday, January 09, 2006

Curse of the High Heels!

One of the things that I enjoy in life is high heeled shoes. Before I met Andrew, I just liked them because they made me feel grown up and beautiful. After I met Andrew they were a source of making myself taller because he was so tall and I was so short. I do believe that the reign of my high heeled shoes will be put on hold for the time being.

I arrived at work today looking forward to the new week. I grabbed my purse and my bag out of the car and headed for the front door. I am usually the first one at work. As I was walking merrily on my way, my bad ankle turned (left one) and I fell flat on my face on the drive way. My bags went flying, my quiche, which I brought for lunch, went flying across the parking lot. Luckily, my body decided to collapse before any more damage could be done to my ankle. I had some very minor scraps on my hands, elbow, and knee. The only severe damage was when I realized that the high heeled shoes I was wearing were probably the cause of my fall!

No comments: