Thursday, January 12, 2006

Comments

Life is so busy. I am not used to all the running around. We were busy in Sterling but I guess the difference was that we didn't have a far to travel. It only took us about a minute to get to work and we rode together. I'm busy, tired, and I have a stuffy nose that I haven't been able to rid myself of yet. Our room is a mess and the TV in our room that we were looking forward to watching movies on quit last night. Malfunction is more like it! Anyway, sorry to complain. Life is good. We are very lucky to have a nice, warm, loving home to live in with our own personal chef. Lasts nights ham loaf was so yummy! Our jobs are going very well and Andrew is working away at his Master's degree. Anyway, just a random post since I hadn't in a while. I hope to hear from all of you who may read my blog.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Jaimers,
I check your blog nearly every day. I love hearing about what you're up to. Praying for fast friendships for you...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaime...thanks for the long email last week--I loved it! Will respond today hopefully....I check your blog several times a week and love keeping up with you. Thanks for being faithful to that. Enjoy the weekend.

Unknown said...

I am thankful for having friends like both of you! Thanks for commenting!