Monday, May 10, 2010

Chicago Visit Part 1

Oh my goodness! We had a blast visiting my sister in Chicago. Here is a recap!

On Saturday, May 1st, we drove up to Chicago. It was a wonderfully uneventful trip! No throwing up or tantrums or anything. Wonderful!

We dropped Andrew off downtown and headed out to my sister's place - about a 40 minute drive from downtown.

The highlight of the trip was getting to meet my new nephew, Isaac Keith. What an adorable and sweet little boy! It was really neat to see my sister as a mom and to see her joy in her new little baby.

Here is a picture of my sister, Jenny, with the two babies, Isaac and Elsie. Elsie is only 5 months older than Isaac. They will be best buddies growing up!


Baby Isaac - 4 weeks old!

We spent a lot of time hanging out at the house. With 3 kids, it's not easy to get out and do things. We did make it to church, out to eat, etc. On Sunday night Jenny, Elsie, and I went to the nail salon to get pedicures (Elsie didn't get one - she just came along) which was my birthday present from Jenny and Luke. So nice!
Abigail enjoying her stickers at their house.


On Monday we attempted to take all three kids out to do something. However I can't share about it yet because it involves a gift yet to be given. Perhaps I'll share later! Sorry to be mysterious! :)
Sweet Elsie Pie!




Sweet Abigail. It is getting more difficult to get pictures of Abigail. She's been saying "no picture" all the time but likes to look at them (of herself). Silly girl!


No comments: