Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What to say . . .

Wow, it has been a week since I blogged.

It's not like I don't have anything to say but just wondering if what I want to share will be taken the right way. Sometimes I walk around and people know things about me and I think "how do they know that?" and then I remember that I blogged about it. Ha!!

So, until I figure that out, things will be slow here and kept on the lighter side. :)

Our family seems to be on the road to recovery. Elsie still has a nasty cough but hasn't had a fever since Monday morning - yeah! I seem to have been able to avoid all the germs (I have my secret ways) and the other two are better as well.

Loving and looking forward to a wonderful week and wonderful holiday weekend. Easter is one of my most favorite holidays. I wish I had a better focus this Easter but I guess I'll have to take what I've got!

Hopefully I'll get the chance/nerve to write again before next Wednesday!

No comments: