Monday, December 07, 2009

Sleep Update

Last night Elsie ALMOST slept for 5 hours! She was at about 4 hrs and 45 minutes when she got hungry! She was in her swing. She fell asleep about 9:30 pm and unfortunately, I wasn't able to fall asleep until about 10:30 pm (something about my husband coming in and turning on the light at 10 pm and then tossing and turning for a while) so I have yet to sleep that amount but I now have hope it will happen soon!

She still has yet to sleep in her crib. I need to really try to work on that so she can get used to sleeping laying down. I'm really going to be very adamat about her napping in her own bed starting in the next few months. We had such a time with Abigail's naps until I really started insisting that she be in a bed for naps. I want to avoid that with Elsie if possible.


Speaking of, she's struggling with going down for a nap right now, so I'm going to try her crib for a while.


Enjoy the Christmas photo we took yesterday. We took a LOT of them, so I'll post more later!


No comments: