Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Mama!

This will be short and sweet. I just want to praise and thank my wonderful husband for a moment, who has really stepped up his "helping" game lately! While on vacation, he was wonderful! He fed Abigail breakfast each morning and let me "sleep in" (although I don't think I ever slept any more - oh well), gave her baths, put her to bed and down for naps when he saw it was needed, and did all the feeding while we were at my Grandma's! :)

When we got home last night and he took charge and fed her dinner. Then we started unpacking the van. I took Abigail up to bed and he UNLOADED the WHOLE car by himself!

I'm not hard person to please. It it just the littlest things that help me out and give me some sanity!

Thanks, Love!

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Wow! As a fellow mama, I know what a treat that is!