Saturday, May 02, 2009

In the land of Romeo

We've arrived in Romeoville, the home of my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew. We had a great car ride up, a great time visiting last night, and a pretty good night's sleep. I'm still amazed at how just one hour of time change can affect kids. See, it gets light here at 6:15 am, so that is when Abigail got up for the day. Alex was already up so Jenny and Andrew took them both to play at McDonalds and it's only 7:30 am! Therefore, I am free to blog and read for a while before they return.

We made great time on the way up here. My sister said, "You would be the only person I know who would actually arrive early instead of late!" Ha! It is so true. I don't like running behind or being late. I packed and worked hard on Thursday night so we could leave at a decent time on Friday. Of course it helps that Abigail is usually up by 7 am anyway. No incentive to sleep in!

I'm off to enjoy my good book for a while longer!

No comments: