Monday, May 18, 2009

Diagnosis!

We just got home from the doctor and the diagnosis is: that there is nothing wrong with her! Ugh! I am frustrated. I'm mainly frustrated because I am pretty sure she still has a temp yet the doctor took her temp with one of those ear things and it said 97.5. I hate ear thermometers. I have never gotten one to work right. My temporal lobe one just said 100 and 99.2. We'll see what happens the rest of the day.

Anyway, he said it was just a virus and it looks like her body has already taken care of it.

So much for a $20 co-pay and over an hour (round trip) of driving time to get there.

I'm thinking if she still has a fever in a day or so I'll get a second opinion.

He did say that her ears look great and the infection has cleared up completely. So that concern is gone, I guess.

No comments: