Monday, December 03, 2007

Slowing Down

Weren't we supposed to start slowing down our schedule in December? I certainly don't feel like this is so . . . yet. I felt like we had a very busy weekend. I've got to try and get most of the house cleaning done on the weekdays, so I can have some time to relax and Christmas shop on Saturdays. I am still giving a voice lesson for the next two mondays, in order to close the loop with a student. It will be nice to have Tuesday free, however.

Otherwise, just the usual stuff is going on . . . working on our upstairs. We had some great help from Maggie yesterday and so the master bedroom ceiling is painted. I put three coats of paint on the downstairs ceilings so I'm sure the upstairs will all need another coat. I'm going to try and do that this week, so I don't have to think about it any more!! I also got our dresser painted (black) and it looks great. It also needs another coat, but that won't take very long.

In other news, we have a meeting with the pediatrian on Wednesday morning. We just want to ask a few questions about newborn procedures, vaccinations, etc. It will be nice to have this all lined up for when the baby comes.

Well, I'd better get to work. It's been very busy around here. I feel like I will never catch up!

No comments: