Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Favorite Things . . .

  • Google Reader! I just discovered Google Reader yesterday and I'm already in heaven! I entered all of the blogs that I regularly read and it lets me know when they have been updated. It is such a time saver (don't have to open each blog), yet I can still get all of the new updates read. Maybe it's time to look for some new blogs to read! :)
  • Getting my to-do list done last night! I tend to be overly ambitious but last night I planned out how long I thought each job would take me and I was finished WITH EVERYTHING by 9:30 pm! This included cleaning (decluttering, dust, and vacuuming) two rooms, some painting, laundry, folding clothes, supper, dishes, etc. Tonight's list looks just as long but since I have most of next week off (until Jan 2) I don't want to have to clean my house!!
  • My job! Ok, sometimes things and people can be crazy here, but the people are loving, appreciative, and generous.
  • My new bedroom! The master bedroom is HUGE! Andrew and I were joking last night that we could fit several more beds in there, if needed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to pics of your upstairs--how fun to have it done!!