Monday, December 17, 2007

We've moved upstairs!

We got everything moved upstairs last night and slept up there for the first time. Besides being a bit on the chilly side it was nice. I am still blogging from work so no pictures yet. We are hosting our small group party on Thursday and this is good motivation to get the house clean, so I'll try to take pictures and post the progress. We'll be working all week! I've been avoiding pregnancy pictures of myself, but I suppose I will miss not having them, so I'm going to get Andrew to take some soon. The last one was taken at 24 weeks! I'm almost 33 so, needless to say, thing have grown since then! :)

The baby continues to be just fine. I am feeling fine, except for the daily hip/back ache. Usually sitting up straight and/or putting heat on it helps to relieve the pain. I purchased a few supplies to make some rice bags, so I'll have to do that soon so I can use them!!

I'm so excited because Andrew has told me that his Christmas gift to me this year will be to finish the tile in the upstairs bathroom shower! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I am going to do everything I can (like clean the rest of the house) so he can concentrate on that project. I can't wait to relax in a nice deep bath!

Ok, I'd better keep plugging away here at work. I hope to get enough stuff done that I don't have to work the whole day on Christmas Eve. We'll see how far I get!

No comments: