Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone! My day was filled with wonderful food, games, movies, gifts, etc. Andrew has to work today, so I'm home alone at the moment. I have already enjoyed laying in bed and reading this morning. I'd like to spend a little time cleaning up the house, perhaps cleaning out my car (which desperately needs it), and perhaps packing a bag for the hospital! :) A lot of things I have read recommend doing it at 34 weeks, which I hit yesterday. I'm one that always likes to be prepared! :)

I'm very excited for Friday. After my midwife appointment, Andrew and I are going baby shopping at Babies R Us. We are (hopefully) going to get a crib and rocking chair. Yeah! The baby's room will start to look pulled together now.

I've been feeling pretty good, except some lower abdominal cramps occasionally. I have no idea what they are or what is causing them. I felt them each time I got up last night to go to the bathroom and I feel some minor ones now. I'm going to ask the midwife about them on Friday. It could just be stretching ligaments. Ok, I'm off to have a relaxing bath now. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: