Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ped Appointment

Our Pediatrician appointment went well. We mainly went to have him sign a consent form for the Family Beginnings Birth Center. We did have an interesting discussion about eye drops, vaccines, and the Vitamin K shot. If you want more details, ask us and we'd be glad to share!

We experienced our first snow here today. It is lovely and hasn't frozen to ice or anything nasty like that, so I'm enjoying it. I especially enjoyed sleeping just a little longer this morning since it made no sense for me to drive all the way over here, in the snow, to work for an hour before leaving for our appointment.

Last night while I was out to dinner with the girls of the family, A finished painting our dresser upstairs. Yes! One more thing I can check off my list! I would like to do a little painting this evening. It is so strange that my mind wants to get all these things accomplished but just working full-time is beginning to make me very tired (let alone doing other things), so I'm trying to just do what I can. My plan is to rest a bit tonight and then to try tackling the baby's room ceiling. One more coat and we're done painting that room!!

Perhaps I'll feel more peppy tomorrow if I try and get more sleep tonight! Unfortunately, I'm reading a very good book (more on that later)! Sorry these posts are so boring! Hopefully it will be interesting and exciting when we have some baby pictures to put on here! :)

No comments: