Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yard Work!

We finally had our yard graded yesterday! It looks so nice and smooth now. We've still got plenty of work ahead to get our yard presentable, but we're on our way. I took about an hour last night to mow most of the back yard, so our good view has returned. I should take an early morning pictures sometime. It's beautiful! The excavator is still going to come out and rock hound, since the front yard is full of rocks. Hopefully that will help our grass to grow a bit better. Andrew will probably be planting grass the weekend I'm up in Michigan with my sister, visiting my Grandma. I'm looking forward to that trip!

Today is Dewey's day to head to the vet. We're switching vets because the other one was so expensive. We'll see how today goes. Thankfully, Dewey has never been scared of the vet. He loves to meet new people so much that he doesn't care that he gets a little shot at the same time. The only thing he really doesn't like is a bath (or any water of any kind). Perhaps it is because he fell into a swimming pool as a pup, but I'm not a doggy psychologist, so I won't try to figure it out!

Have a great day, ya'll!

No comments: