Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This Little Piggy!

My little piggy (actually my big piggy on my left foot) got smashed by the vacuum last night and is quite sore today. I won't go into detail but it has to do with a bent toenail being quite battered. It's amazing how someone can be both accident prone and have such a low pain tolerance, as I do. It's amazing, I should be put on display! :)

My recital went very well. The students over came their nerves (a lot of them) and all performed wonderfully. It all went so well, that if I have consistent numbers, I will try to have another one in December, so we can get in two per year. I will try to sing something at the next one, although it's difficult for me to have time to work on my own stuff, in between working with everyone else. I'll just have to pick something and start now.

In other news: my cousin, Laura, got engaged this weekend. We're all very excited for her. They think the wedding will be next May.

We have a camping trip planned for this weekend. We're going to eastern Ohio near Belmont to camp with Andrew's family. We're especially excited to try out our new tent that my in-law's bought us for Christmas. Our old one got broken in some stong Kansas winds on it's second use! Unfortunately, due to some long distance trips in the middle of camping, Dewey will have to be boarded for the first time ever! I'm already feeling a bit sad.

Yeah for Bloggers new feature. It's now automatically saves drafts in the middle of typing. This will save us much heartache for those "lost" blogs.

No comments: