Friday, September 29, 2006

The Promised Pictures

The promised pictures are below!

A picture of our basement/foundation before the concrete was poured. We forgot to take a picture of the concrete floor but you can imagine. Picture taken on 9/26/06


A rainbow we saw out by our house one day. Andrew says it's a sign that God will not destroy our house with water . . . high winds or a tornado maybe, but we're safe from the water.


The framers beginning to lay the sub floor. This was taken on 9/28/06 at about 1:30 pm. They work so fast that it makes my head spin!


This was taken about 12:00 pm on 9/29/06. The ground is still too muddy to get close to the house, without the proper shoes.


Taken this evening 9/29/06 (by Andrew, I was at my jewelry party). I can't believe how fast it is going. They are ready to set the trusses tomorrow. You can see them laying on the ground in this picture.

Andrew's dad admiring the framing this evening.
The framers are planning on working tomorrow, so I'm sure we will be out there most of the day to see them work, so we'll get more pictures. Surely these pictures are good enough to warrent several comments from my beloved friends and family! :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pictures. I'm glad I decided to check once more before I went to bed. The progress is amazing. This might sound funny, but it's as if God is building the house. Don't forget to give thanks.

Love, Mom

P.S. Doesn't your camera have a zoom? :)