Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New Sidebar Item

I searched today and found this neat little weather channel thing (for lack of a better word) to put in my sidebar. Since the weather is drastically effecting our building, I decided to keep all my family and friends up-to-date on the current weather, using my blog. I took some pictures of the rain today and I still haven't found out when we are going to dig. I would imagine that it would be either tomorrow or Thursday. I spent my lunch hour picking out windows at Pella. I went by myself since it was down in Montgomery (only had to turn around once . . . huge improvement) and it was too far for Andrew to come. We just need to decide on colors and place an order since Andrew and I have agreed all along on the style of the windows. I was shocked to learn how soon we would have to be ordering all of these materials. Also this week, we are picking out lighting fixtures, plumbing fixtures, roofing color, and maybe appliances. I guess doing all of this while you are waiting on the rain rain to go away, saves time later. I'll should have several boring pictures of rain, and our excavation equipment, later on today for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly a wise decision to wait to dig the hole....I haven't seen this much rain in a long time!!
If you ever want another opinion on choices...I love that sort of thing.

Unknown said...

Ok, we're trying to decide between two siding colors. We both like them both but Andrew is leaning one way and I the other. I've got them in my car so maybe you can look at those next Sunday.